Scared of losing your phone at any point? If you use a Samsung android phone, you can actually prepare for a situation like that. All you need to do is to sign in to your account online, and you can track where your lost phone went! Just go on over to the Find My Mobile Samsung website to log in and locate your phone!
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the Find My Mobile Samsung
Sign in to the Samsung online account in order to track and locate your phone.
- Switch on the computer that you plan on using and make sure that it has been connected to the Internet.
- Next, search on the search bar of the web browser that you run: http://findmymobile.samsung.com/
- To find your phone, click on the link ‘Sign In’.
- On the next page, provide your User ID as well as the Password in the given spaces.
- Select the check box ‘Remember my ID’ if you are using a secure home network.
- Finally, click on the link ‘Sign In’ to make your account and find the mobile phone.
If you want to set up your phone in order to track it later, you can click the link ‘Prepare’. Make sure that your phone meets the given requirements, and then select the option ‘How to Set up’. Follow the next few steps in order to set up an account with Samsung. This account can now be used to track your Samsung phone.
Benefits of using the Find My Mobile Samsung
Get the following benefits from using the Samsung Find My Mobile procedure:
- Locate your phone once it has been lost and retrieve it easily.
- Update your own information as it is changed online.
About the Find My Mobile Samsung
Samsung is a mobile phone provider that produces Android phones. Samsung started out in the year 1938 and is based in Seoul.