Managing one’s student life while enrolled in top universities is indeed an ordeal to say the least but when you are enrolled at the Grand Canyon University this is no more of a hassle. The GCU Student and Faculty Portal Account lets you stay in touch with your professors and class fellows in addition to course registration options, assignment submission and end of term grades!
About Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University is a profit based Christian research institution based in Phoenix, Arizona, in the United States of America. It was established in 1949 as a liberal arts institution and then it was bought by Grand Canyon Education by the year 2004
Step by Step Protocol for accessing the online GCU Student and Faculty Portal Account
Hence whether you are a faculty member or student access the GCU Student and Faculty Portal Account by following the guide given below:
- First visit the official URL for the main page GCU Student and Faculty Portal Account gcu.edu
- This web link will give you an open access to the official page for GCU Student and Faculty Portal Account
- On the main page you will find two of the following options, one for students and one for faculty:
- Student Portal Homepage
- Faculty Portal Homepage
- Then according to your status click the respective link.
- On the new page that opens up you must enter your GCU Student and Faculty Portal Account username in the first space and the password in the second empty field.
- Remember the password is sensitive to case letters. SO check your caps lock before entering the password.
- Then click the button that reads “Login” at below right to gain access to your GCU Student and Faculty Portal Account.
- If you have any issues accessing your account click the link “Trouble Logging in” and follow the instructions to retrieve your details.