Are you new to Dalhousie University? You might find the idea of coming to a brand new place intimidating, but don’t worry! To help out the new students, Dalhousie University provides info online to help them get used to with their new campus! All of this information and more is available at the MyDal Information Technology Portal! In addition to this, you can also use the site to learn about the everyday news and communicate with fellow students.
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the MyDal Information Technology Account
To get access to the Dalhousie University online account, use the steps below.
- Turn on the computer, phone, or any other device you are using.
- Using the web browser of your choice, go to the website: http://my.dal.ca/
- In the login box of the website, provide your Net ID using the basic template NetID@dal.ca.
- In addition to this, you will need to enter your Password in the next line of the login page.
- Finally, select the link ‘Login’ to get straight to your account with Dalhousie University.
- If you can’t remember the password, click the link ‘New User? Forgot your password?’
Benefits of using the MyDal Information Technology Account
With the MyDal account, access these benefits:
- Access your Dalhousie University news as well as the information on the portal.
- In addition to this, learn more about the campus and its available services.
- Finally, sign in as an existing student or alumni of the Dalhousie University.
About the MyDal Information Technology Account
Dalhousie University started out in the year 1818 and is one of the oldest educational institutes in Canada. Dalhousie brings in students from around the world, with about 18,800 students currently enrolled. The Dalhousie University has three campuses in Halifax in the country of Canada. The motto of the university is in Latin ‘Ora et Labora’ and in English is ‘Pray and work’.