No need to worry if your phone is misplaced or stolen because you can track where it is. You can also keep track of where your child is. You can also synchronize and protect your personal data. Now be a part of Kaspersky Internet Protection and avail all the opportunities and be safe!
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab was founded in 1997; almost about 20 years ago in Moscow, Russia. The founder of Kaspersky Lab is Eugene Kaspersky, Natalya Kaspersky, Alexey De-Monderik and Vadim Bogdanov. It is multinational computer software company that provides cybersecurity and antivirus soft wares. A holding company operates Kaspersky Lab that is in United Kingdom. It also develops and sells internet security, password management, endpoint security etc. The number of employees that work for this company are 3500 as recorded in 2016. There are more than 400 million users of the services provided by Kaspersky Lab.
Step by Step Protocol for Kaspersky Internet Protection
Follow the steps that are given below to avail the opportunities of Kaspersky Internet Protection
- Click open the webpage URL that is mentioned below
- Main page of My Kaspersky will open in front of you
- Click open ‘Sign in’ and enter your email address and password. Press ‘Sign in’ and your account will open.
- If you forgot your password, then click on ‘Forgot your Password’. Follow the steps given next to retrieve your account so no need to worry.
- For those who opened the website for the first time, and want to make an account, click on ‘Create an Account’.
- You can sign up with Facebook or you can enter your email address and password.
- Check mark ‘I’m not a robot’ for security reasons.
- And remember that if you click ‘Create an Account’ you are accepting the Privacy statement.
- Follow the steps that are next to make your account.