Nobody wants to forget their life’s milestones; their most memorable, most precious moments in life. From a child’s birth or first day at school to wedding photos and honeymoon pictures; we all want to capture our life’s work, achievements, and close-to-heart moments. And what’s the best way to save those memories for decades other than photography? So, My.Lifetouch Portrait ID lets you get your captured photos anytime and anywhere.
How to Access the My.Lifetouch Portrait ID?
There is no long procedure or method to retrieve your photos from the My.Lifetouch Portrait ID page. All you need to do is to follow the steps below and get the photos whenever you want or where ever you want.
- First things first, turn on your computer or your device and log on to the site www.mylifetouch.com to visit the My.Lifetouch Portrait ID page.
- Then, wait for the main page to load completely.
- After that, click “Sign Up” in the upper, right corner of the page.
- Next, enter all the information required and click “Continue” to create your own My.Lifetouch Portrait ID.
After creating your account, you can log in by returning to the main page and clicking “Account Log In”. Then, simply enter your Email Address and Password and click “Login”.
In case you forget your password, no need to panic; simply click “I forgot my password” to reset it.
Benefits of Using My.Lifetouch Portrait ID
With the My.Lifetouch Portrait ID, you can avail the following benefits:
- Free high-res digital image upon signing up.
- Get rewarded for every purchase.
- View your order history.
Originally founded as National School Studios (NSS) in 1936, Lifetouch was actually incorporated in 1948 as an employee-owned photography company. Lifetouch is a US-based company which provides professional photography services and solutions in all 50 states of America. Though being the massive company it is, it doesn’t hesitate to cover the small, important events which mean so much to ordinary people. If it means something to you, Lifetouch will be there to share it with you.