One of the hardest things to do as a teacher is plan your term; all the courses you have to teach, all the different timings you must keep in mind, it can get hectic. Doing it manually can be even worse. However, you can make it easier for yourself and your students by taking your planning online. How? By going to the MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner website and creating your own account.
How to Access the MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner in a Step-Wise Manner?
If you want to access your account and use the MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner, you simply need to follow the method given below:
- Visit the main page of MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner by switching on your device or computer, opening the browser you generally use and click the following link my.unlv.nevada.edu.
- Then, wait for the page to load completely.
- Next, enter your NSHE ID and the Password in the given spaces.
- Finally, simply click on the red “Sign In” button to proceed to your MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner
In case you cannot remember your Password to your account, you can click on the “Forgot Your Password?” account. Then, follow the instructions to reset your Password and gain access to your account.
Benefits of Using MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner
By using the MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner website, you can take advantage of the following services and benefits:
- Plan your courses online not just for one term, but multiple terms.
- Predict the course demand for all your classes by planning your time.
- Get help with your Planner whenever you need it.
About MyUNLV Student Tools & Planner
MyUNLV Student Tool & Planner is a tool offered to teachers and professors by UNLV, or University of Nevada, Las Vegas; a premier metropolitan research university. With this tool, teachers can plan their courses for individual or multiple terms at once. The planner makes it easy for the teachers of UNLV to plan their courses and timings how and when they need it.