To the commanders, Airmen, and families all over the world, MyPers Air Force Personnel System not only develops but also delivers customer-focused force support solutions. So no need to worry for that anymore!
About AIR FORCE’S PERSONNEL CENTER
To conduct Air Force and Joint Missions, AIR FORCE’S PERSONNEL CENTER ensures that commanders which are present all over the world are provided with Airmen that have great skills. In addition to all this, its also designs and carries out programs for the Air Force that cover the entire cycle of military and civilian personnel. It has about 5 subunits that has almost about 2500 Air Force military, contractor and civilian personnel. Its vision is ‘One Team, One Family, One Mission…, taking care of Airmen’. It also manages a budget of $525c million
Step by Step Protocol for MyPers Air Force Personnel System Online
Follow the simple and easy steps that are mentioned below to be a part of MyPers Air Force Personnel System Online
- Get a device that connects to internet.
- Click open the webpage URL that is given below
- Main page of MyPers Air Force Personnel System will open in front of you.
- If you have already registered, then enter your User IS and password and then press ‘LOG-IN’.
- In case you can not remember your user id or password then click on ‘Forgot your username or password?’. After a few steps, you will be able to recover your account.
- For those, who do not have DOD-issued CAC or Username or password then click on ‘Create Account’.
- First step will appear in front of you. Enter your personal information like date of birth, last name, social security numbers etc.
- Read the information given and then click ‘Continue’.
- Second step will appear on the next page so fill the form carefully and then submit it and your account will be made.