As any vehicle owner out there can understand, taking care of your vehicle can be tough. You have to stay on top of everyday maintenance work and make sure it doesn’t get damaged. However, in the case that something happens to your vehicle, you’ll need to check on the extent of coverage you have. This is where The General Self Service Account becomes useful. With just a simple procedure to sign in, you can learn about the extent of your coverage, pay bills, and much more!
The Step-by-step Guide to Using The General Self Service Account
- Go to the web address listed here using your web browser to http://www.thegeneral.com/mypolicy
- On the web page, under the heading ‘MyPolicy Account’, select the button ‘Create Account’.
- In the given space on the next page, enter your Policy Number in the fields.
- The Policy Number can be found as the last 7 digits of your number.
- Next, select the Continue option in order to sign in to your account.
Already have an account with the General account? You can sign in by going to the main page, and then enter your Email or Policy Number, and your Password. Then, simply click the link ‘Login’ to access your account.
Benefits of using The General Self Service Account
As a user of the Navy Federal Awards Card, you can get these perks:
- View details of your insurance policies online.
- You can see how to report claims on the website.
- Make payments online, as well as get ID Cards.
- In addition to this, you can also make claims.
About using The General Self Service Account
The General Self Service is an account type offered by the General Insurance that allows users to view their insurance coverage. Users can sign in to the account to view insurance reports, as well as make insurance claims.