Going through bankruptcy can be a difficult and trying time for anyone. However, the difficulty becomes far worse when you are unable to understand the financial side of things. If you are one of those people, enroll now using the 1st Choice Bankruptcy Courses Login to learn more about what you need to do to file your case perfectly.
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the 1st Choice Bankruptcy Courses Login
In order to use the 1st choice bankruptcy course, you’ll need to use this process to sign in.
- On the computer or web device, you use, use the web browser of your choice to go to the link: https://www.mybknow.com/
- To register for the course, select the link given on the top right side of the web page.
- On the next page of the website, read the information provided on the kind of courses being offered.
- Once you have selected the course you want to enroll in, click the link of the course.
- Click the button labeled either ‘Take Case One’ or ‘Take Case Two’.
- On the next page, select the option ‘Register’.
- Read through the disclosures and the rest of the information. Once you are done, agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Provide your information as required to complete registration.
In addition to signing up, you can also sign in by providing your Username and Password on the top right corner in the login box.
Benefits of using the 1st Choice Bankruptcy Courses Login
With an account at 1st choice, you can access these benefits:
- Take courses online or on the phone for a bankruptcy filing.
- Use the website in either English or Spanish.
About the 1st Choice Bankruptcy Courses
1st Choice started out in 2004 and is dedicated to helping people understand the crazy world of lawsuits and financial cases. 1st Choice is an online service that allows people to learn about financial services and specializes when it comes to bankruptcy filings.