Carle Online Records lets you stay in touch with your provider and seek all medical related answers, can gain access to your lab test results without waiting for an email or phone call to collect results, fill in a request for your medicine refills or place an appointment request and view your past histories as well.
About The Carle Foundation
The Carle Foundation is based in Urbana and is a non-profit organization with a well integrated health services for the public. It is a 393 bed care hospital in the region which has attained a designation of “Magnet”, which is highest honor any nursing care can achieve.
Step by Step Protocol for accessing the online Carle Online Records
To seek medical benefits of Carle Online Records keep following the step wise guide given below:
- Go online from your device to visit the web page for Carle Online Records at www.mycarle.com.
- This URL will grant you access to the official page of Carle Online Records where you will find the login window at the right of the page
- If you are previously registered enter your MyCarle username and password in the designated slots and click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
- If you don’t have an account, you must click the button “Sign Up Now” given in red.
- Once the Carle Online Records registration page opens up, complete the quick registration in three easy steps.
- Then click the “Next” button to move on to next page of Carle Online Records registration process.
- If you ever forget your login password then click the link that reads “Forgot password” to retrieve your Carle Online Records
- If you cannot recall your MyCarle username then click the respective link to receive assistance for retrieval.