What comes to mind when you think Cricket Wireless? Some cricket game or app perhaps? A new-age way to play cricket? Or if you think conventionally, then a website about cricket, right? Well, you’re wrong on all account because it is actually a cell phone service provider, and users of the company can manage their My Cricket Wireless Accounts online.
How to Access the My Cricket Wireless Account in a Step-Wise Manner?
In order to register for, and use, My Cricket Wireless Account you have to follow the guidelines given below exactly as they are:
- Visit the My Cricket Wireless Account main page by opening your browser and clicking on the following link www.mycricket.com.
- Then, on the top, left corner of the page, click “Sign In or Create Account”.
- On the next page, again click on the “Create Account” button.
- After that, select the exact location you want to apply for a job in.
- Then, keep following the instruction onscreen to complete your job application through the My Cricket Wireless Account.
People who already have an account, or those who just made one, can return to the login page and enter their Username and Password in the given spaces. Then, check the “Remember my username” box if you wish, and click “Sing In” to access the account.
If you forget your account details, click either on “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” to get them back.
Benefits of Using My Cricket Wireless Account
With My Cricket Wireless Account, there is so much you can, some of which includes:
- Paying bills quickly.
- Saving up with AtuoPay.
- Checking the data usage.
- Changing your plan anytime you want.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket Wireless, a subsidiary of AT&T, was founded in 1999 and is currently located in Atlanta, Georgia. As the name suggests, is a wireless telecommunications company which provides users with voice, text and data services throughout the country.