Our lives and this world depends largely on money; whether it’s in the form of credit, loan, mortgage, or actual cash, everything you buy or aim to own depends on you having money in some form. And a lot of the times, having money also depends on your past history with it, in the form of your credit scores. You need to be on top of your credit scores if you wish to do anything with your life, so find out your scores through the Credit Monitoring Accounts.
How to Access the Credit Monitoring Account in a Step-Wise Manner?
To us the Credit Monitoring Account, you just have to follow the simple step-by-step guidelines given below:
- Switch on your computer and visit the Credit Monitoring Account main page by clicking on the following web address www.myfico.com.
- If you’re new to the website, you will need to sign up for your credit report, for which you first need to click on the “Get my 28 FICO Scores and 3-bureau credit report” button.
- On the next page, enter your Email, create a Password, and select whether you want to receive mails about special offers, etc.
- Next, click “Continue”.
- Then, just follow the instructions that come on screen and provide the information asked for to create your Credit Monitoring Account.
When you have signed up for your account, you can sign in by entering your User ID and Password in the provided fields. Then, click the “Login” button.
If you cannot remember your account details, you can click “Forgot your User ID or Password?” to retrieve them.
Benefits of Using Credit Monitoring Account
If you sign up for a Credit Monitoring Account, you can avail all of the following advantages:
- Get credit reports from Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
- Monitor and receive alerts regarding any change on credit or FICO Score 8.
- Keep your identity safe with the identity theft monitoring and restoration.
About My FICO
Credit Monitory is a service being offered by My FICO, which is a credit monitoring company and was founded back in 2001. It is owned by FICO, a data analytics company in San Jose, California. My FICO lets its users check their credit reports, report changes or identity theft, and so much more.