With the advancement of technology, everything that we do in our lives has been made a lot easier. Paying child support is no exemption to this rule. In the state of Florida, paying for child support has become a lot easier through the FloridaRemit Child Support Account.
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the FloridaRemit Child Support Account
Using the website for the Florida Child Support system is easy using these simple steps listed below as a reference.
- Turn on your computer, and once it has loaded, open up your web browser. In the search bar, look for the web address: www.myfloridaremit.com
- The page that you are redirected to is the home page for the FloridaRemit website.
- Select the tab labeled with the heading ‘Pay Child Support’.
- Select the option ‘Pay now’.
- Click the option to create a new account with the website.
- Fill in your Account information, such as your Name, Email, and Username, as well as the Password.
- Provide billing information with the required details.
- Finally, submit the information to create an account.
If you already have an account, you don’t need to go through the hassle of signing up every time. When you go to the page for the Child Support payments, simply login with your Username as well as your Password. Finally login with the button provided to access your account and view your recent payments.
Benefits of using the FloridaRemit Child Support Account
Access these benefits using the FloridaRemit website.
- You can pay child support using an online cheque.
- For a more streamlined experience, you can create a new account.
- Confirm your payment using the state’s dispersal unit immediately.
- In addition to this, view your recent payments easily.
- Once the payment is made, track the payment’s movement online.
About the FloridaRemit Child Support Account
FloridaRemit is a website by CiviTech Solutions that helps people in Florida pay for child support as well as other payments, such as tickets and fines.