If you have received the admission in your dream university but don’t have anywhere to stay then start availing the services of MyFortis Campus Portal. This online service allows you to book, rebook and manage your accommodation details from anywhere in the world before your stay.
The MyFortis is an online service in form of a booking system that lets its users book their accommodation rooms from any place in the world while being online. The company accepts payments in form of VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and other cards as well.
Step by Step to gain access to the online MyFortis Campus Portal
Using the online MyFortis Campus Portal services has a simple protocol which is outlined as follows. So simply follow the stepwise guide given below:
- Connect your device with any internet connection that can be relied upon
- Then visit the web link for open access to the main page of MyFortis Campus Portal www.myfortisonline.com.
- This URL will definitely and instantly open the main page for MyFortis Campus Portal.
- If you are using the service for the first time click the link that reads “Create New Account” beneath the login window to display the official MyFortis Campus Portal registration page.
- The registration page will open up under the heading of “New Acocunt Creation”
- In the first step of registration enter your social security number, first name and last name.
- Then click “Next” to move ahead.
- Follow all the instructions and keep adding information as asked to complete the registration.
- Once you have successfully done the registration go back to the main page and access your account by typing in your MyFortis Campus Portal username and password.
- Then click the “Login” button to access your MyFortis Campus Portal Account.
To retrieve your forgetten login credentials seek assistance from the link “Forgot your Password”.