It’s pretty easy sometimes to miss toll payment when you’re taking a trip or if you’re just parking at the mall. Life would be much easier if the whole process was automated, right? Well, that is pretty much possible now! Using the My Good To Go Toll Center account, you can sign in and pay bills online. In addition to paying your tolls, you can also learn, step by step, about the technical aspects of toll payment.
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the My Good To Go Toll Center
To sign in to the My Good To Go website, use the simple steps explained underneath this sentence.
- Using any computer or device, open up the website www.mygoodtogo.com
- To pay a bill, provide the Notice Number, License Plate Number, and the State, and click ‘Go’.
- In order to sign in, look for the heading ‘Manage Your Account’.
- Provide your User ID and your Password in the two lines provided.
- Click the link ‘Login’ to access the Good to go! account.
To start a new account, click ‘Get started!’. On the next page, read through the relevant information to learn about the account. Next, provide all the required information and submit to create an account.
Benefits of using the My Good To Go Toll Center
As an account holder at My Good To Go, access the following benefits.
- Sign in to your account and pay your tolls online.
- Select a Pass based on the kind of perks you want to have.
- Lower the total toll bill using the Good to Go! Account.
About the My Good To Go Toll Center
Good to Go! is an online service provided by the Washington State’s Department of Transportation. With this service, you no longer have to worry about tolls. As you get a pass, you will be able to pass through all of Washington without stopping to pay tolls anywhere.