Do you often donate money to charities? Especially when the time to collect taxes comes around, you might want to include charities so you can get access to deductibles. In this case, you will need to keep track of your donations. If you use Goodwill, you can use the Goodwill Donation Tracker account in order to keep lists of the charities you have donated to.
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the Goodwill Donation Tracker Account Login
Sign in to your account to track the donations you have made using these steps.
- Turn on your computer, and then connect it to the appropriate Internet network.
- Using a web browser, go to the search bar and enter the URL: www.mygoodwillreceipt.org
- Next, look for the login box under the heading title ‘Existing Donor Log In’.
- In the given space, you will need to enter your Email Address, as well as the account Password.
- Select the link ‘Remember Me’ once you are on your secure home network.
- FInally, click the link ‘Log On’ to be able to access the account.
In the case that you want to set up a new account, you can do so with a simple procedure. Under ‘New Donor Registration’ simply enter the DOnation receipt ID. Click ‘Ok’ and start tracking your donation list.
Benefits of using the Goodwill Donation Tracker Account Login
These are the perks of using a tracker account for your goodwill donations.
- Generate an online receipt from the service of all the charities you have donated to.
- Update the list as you add charities that you have given goodwill donations to.
About the Goodwill Donation Tracker Account Login
The Goodwill donation tracking services allow users to keep an updated list of all the charities they have donated to. With this information, filing for tax deductibles is easy and simple!