Whether you are a teacher or a parent, you can make your life easy by availing the online services. Teachers can grade assignments, make quizzes, email parents and so much more! Where as parents can view their child’s progress, activities and contact with teachers when ever they want.
MyGradeBook is an online software that will help teachers, parents and students to keep track of their educational progress. Teachers can manage the grades online and easily communicate with students and parents. Email can be sent to parents directly, reports can be made and so much more. The data is completely secure with world-class security. Teachers can also take help from other teachers. Quizzes of other teachers can be accessed or they can make their own quiz. Money can be saved by forming a group online.
Step by Step Protocol for Web Based GradeBook Online Account.
Follow the steps that are given below to be a part of Web Based GradeBook Online Account.
- Get an electronic device that connects to internet.
- Click open the webpage mentioned at the end of the statement
- Main page of MyGradeBook will open in front of you.
- If you want to take a tour for then click on ‘Take a tour’.
- You can also sign up for a free trial by clicking on it.
- Enter your username and password and then click on ‘Submit’ if you have already registered.
- Click on ‘group account’ or ‘sign up for a free 30-day trial’ and a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter your private information like First Name, Email, then create password and then after completing the information, click on ‘Start Free Trial’.
- If you need any help, click on ‘Contact Us’ and somebody will contact you soon.