My Health VA online services offers you a chance online to make your own department of health that will let you refill prescriptions by accessing your medication details, manage your online medical appointment dates, stay in touch on a secure network with your VA health care personnel and access, download and print a copy of all your VA medical records.
About My Health VA
My Health Vet is your online health record platform and is a free online tool to give assistance to all veterans from Gulf War to take control of their health.
Step by Step Protocol for accessing the online My Health VA Service
If you are a veteran then take control of your health by availing the online benefits that My Health VA account has to offer through the step wise guide given below:
- First you must visit the following URL to open the main page for My Health VA www.myhealth.va.gov
- This is that web link that will grant you access to the official My Health VA
- If you are a new user you must find and hit the link for “Register” at the top right side of the page.
- The will open the My Health VA registration page where you must enter the following details in the sections if you wish to register successfully:
- Relationship with the VA
- Donor Information
- Primary Address
- Contact Information
- Subscription to Email and Reminders
- Account Information where you will create your user ID and password
- In the end agree to all the terms and conditions and click the “Save” button at bottom right to complete the registration for My Health VA
- Now whenever you wish to access your account click the “Login” button at right of the main page.
- Once the new page is displayed click “I agree” to accept the terms and conditions.
- On the next page enter your registered My Health VA user ID and password then click “Login” to access to your account.