With the everyday hustle bustle around us, it can be easy to find yourself exhausted and drained. An easy way to make your responsibilities fall in place is using resources to keep your information safe and in one, secure place. This is why, if you’re an employee working for Honda, use the Honda Performance Center Employee Portal Login to get pay stubs, notifications, and much more!
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the Honda Performance Center Employee Portal Login
In order to use the Honda Performance Center Employee Portal Login, follow the steps given in this section.
- Turn on your computer or device. In the web browser, go to the following link: http://www.myhondaperformancecenter.com/
- You will be taken to the login page for the Honda Performance Center.
- Look for the fields to write in your DPTS ID, along with your Password.
- Once you’re sure everything is in order, click ‘Login’.
In case you can’t remember what your password is, choose the option ‘Forgot password’. From there on, just follow the instructions on your computer screen to get back to your Honda Performance Employee Portal account!
Benefits of the Honda Performance Center Employee Portal Login
Every time you use the Honda Performance Center Employee Portal Login, you have the chance to access these benefits:
- The ability to view recent news from your employers.
- Secure login process.
- Access to mobile notifications and alerts for your account.
- Ability to take part in reward programs as well as benefit from services.
About the Honda Performance Center Employee Portal
Honda is a Japanese company involved in the creation and assembly of vehicles and automobiles. Honda started out in the year 1946, and is the largest producer of motorcycles and combustion engines in the world. In addition to this, Honda assembles and provides vehicles for countries around the world.