If you want your child to grow in the best educational environment, then this is the right place for you. With innovative games, we will let your child to experience the best educational gaming activities. They will enjoy in their free time and also learn at the same time.
JumpStart is also known as JumpStart Series and it was first released in November, 1944. It was developed for children and is an educational media franchise. The producers of JumpStart are Knowledge Adventure. In United Kingdom, it is sold by the name of Jump Ahead. Previously, only PC games were a part of it but with the passage of time, it expanded. Now, it includes IPad apps, videos, workbooks and much more. The games can be played on Windows, Macintosh, PlayStation, Wii, IPad, Gameboy etc.
Step by Step Protocol for JumpStart Learning for Children Online Account
Follow the steps that are given below to be a part of JumpStart Learning for Children Online Account
- Get yourself a device that connects to internet easily.
- Enter your username and password and then press “login’. Your account will open on the next tab.
- If you forgot your password, then click on ‘Forgot Password?’. After a few simple steps, you will be able to access your account.
- Click on ‘help’ if you need any help or have any problem.
- In case you want to contact us and give us feedback, then click on ‘Contact’ that is at the end of the page.
- If you opened the webpage for the first time and want to make an account, then click on ‘Create new Account’.
- A new page will open which will contain the information you need to fill.
- Provide your personal information like name, date of birth, etc., and then click on ‘Create Account’.
- You can also request for a new password after clicking on ‘REQUEST NEW PASSWORD’.