Now no need to worry about your retirement anymore because John Hancock Retirement Plan Services will allow you to plan out your retirement in advance. To live an easy, stress free life when you grow old, plan today!
About John Hancock Financial
John Hancock was founded in April, 1862 which existed in different forms until it was bought by Canadian Insurance Company called Manulife Financial. It is an insurance company which is situated in Massachusetts, United States. John Hancock was a very prominent patriot so this company was named after his name. The services that are offered by this company are life insurances, mutual funds, retirement plan services, college saving plans and so much more.
Step by Step Protocol for John Hancock Retirement Plan Services online
If you are looking forward to register for John Hancock Retirement Plan Services online, then follow the steps given below
- Get a device that is connected to the internet
- Click open the URL that is mentioned below
- Main page of ‘my life now’ will open in front of you.
- Enter your username and then click ‘Next’. Then enter your password and then you will be able to log in your account.
- For those who do not remember their ID or password, click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password?’
- Then after completing the simple steps you can reopen your account by resetting the password or username.
- If you are visiting the website for the first time, then click on ‘Register here’.
- A new window will open in front of you which would ask you to enter your social security number and birthdate. Enter the required information and following the steps ahead your account will be registered.
Advantages of John Hancock Retirement Plan Services
- Plan out for your retirement needs in advance so that no worries in the future.
- No need to stress out because you can do every thing online with the help of experts.