You either eat to live or live to eat, but either of these things in their extreme can become a problem. Whether it’s body dysmorphic disorders, obesity, or eating disorders that make life harder for you and those around you, food can become a problem for anyone. However, you don’t have to go through your troubles alone; you can get the help you need to help combat whatever ails you. So, if support is what you’re looking from, you can visit the MPA Diet Support website whenever you wish to.
How to Access the MPA Diet Support in a Step-Wise Manner?
In order to access and use the MPA Diet Support website, all you have to do is follow the simple protocol given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the main page of MPA Diet Support by switching on your computer or device, opening your preferred browser and clicking on www.myproana.com.
- Next, wait for the page to load completely.
- Then, click on the “Create Account” button on the upper, right corner of the page.
- Finally, provide all the information required and follow the instructions to create your MPA Diet Support
After having created your account, you can return to the main page to log in whenever you want to. Simply, click the “Sign In” link next to the “Create Account” button in the upper, right corner. Then, enter your Username and Password in the spaces provided. Check the “Remember me” and “Sing in anonymously” boxes if you wish, and click “Sign In”.
In case you are unable to remember your Password, you can click on the “I’ve forgotten my password” link and reset it.
Benefits of Using MPA Diet Support
With an account on the MPA Diet Support website, you will be able to make use of the following services and benefits:
- Access your account and the forums whenever you need to.
- Sign in and post anonymously if you do not want to show up in the list of active users.
- Get the help and support you need.
About MPA Diet Support
MPA Diet Support is a website that aims to support and help people recover from eating disorders and body dysmorphic disorders. The website has forums related to everything from Bulimia Disorder and Anorexia to those about Accountability and Meetups. People with eating disorders can find a safe space and answers to a lot of their questions through these forums.