When you are a working person you need to keep track of your busy schedule. You can either do that manually by writing down all the meetings and stuff you need to do at work on a journal or you can do that electronically. Electronic scheduling helps you save and keep the document from being misplaced. Safeway Employee Resource is an online service that provides you with online scheduling and processing time off requests.
How to Login to Safeway Employee Resource
Below are some easy steps that you can follow to make an account or log in to your account:
- Go to www.myschedule.safeway.com from your computer or your personal laptop.
- You will be taken to a page that will contain two pop up boxes.
- Click on the “Login” box to enter a new page.
- You will be taken to a page where you will need to insert your “Employee card Number or User Login” and “Password”. Then press login to enter your account.
- If you don’t have an account then proceed to click on “Register” to make an account.
Benefit of Using Safeway Employee Resource
Following are some of the benefits that you will receive if you utilize this account:
- You can change or update your information on your account at any time if you have an internet connection. You can edit your personal information too.
- Confidentiality is something that is taken seriously so all your information is safe.
- This site will help you keep a regular schedule log which will help you to stay updated with your work schedule or any meetings that might be coming up.
- If you need to take time off this will help process your time off request.
About Safeway Employee Resource
This online service will help all employees keep a track of their schedule and will help them stay at the top of their game by being organized.