Have you purchased devices with Sprint? You can use your online account with Sprint in order to activate your devices all from the comfort of your home! In addition to this, you can sign in to your Sprint PCS Mobile Account in order to optimize the mobile plans you are using, and save your preferences online at the same time!
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the Sprint PCS Mobile Account
Sign in to the account you have at Sprint with this procedure.
- Go to the website for Sprint online at www.mysprint.com
- Select the drop-down menu next to the link ‘Sign In’.
- Under the header ‘Log In to My Sprint’, look for the space to log in.
- In the given fields, provide your Sprint account Email Address and the account Password.
- Click the yellow button ‘Sign In’ to get to your account.
If you want to register a new account with Sprint, go to the heading ‘Sign Up for a My Sprint profile’. Click the link ‘Create My Profile’. On the next page that you are taken to, provide your SPrint Phone Number in the given space. FInally, select ‘Next’ and complete the rest of the requirements to make your account.
Benefits of using the Sprint PCS Mobile Account
Sign in to your account online for the Sprint website to get access to the following perks and benefits.
- Monitor how your account data is being used through the Sprint website.
- Pay your account bills online.
- Keep up to date with your personal information by updating your details online.
- Get access to the exclusive account deals and special offers.
About the Sprint PCS Mobile Account
Sprint is a telecommunications company providing customers with mobile and Internet services. Sprint started out in the year 1899 and serves the United States, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands.