Being different in this world often mean that you have a target on your back. Whether the target is obvious and gets you killed, or subtle and causes you to be discriminated against depends on what the target is. Trans people have long suffered at those who call themselves “normal”. One discrimination comes in the form of healthcare, or the lack thereof. Being trans means you have to struggle to get the most basic of healthcare, but you can make things easier for yourself through the TransHealth Quality Care website.
How to Access the TransHealth Quality Care in a Step-Wise Manner?
In order to access and use the TransHealth Quality Care website, all you have to do is follow the simple protocol below:
- The first you have to do is visit the following link www.mytranshealth.com in order to access the main page of TransHealth Quality Care
- Then, wait until the website has loaded completely.
- Next, click on the “Login” link at the upper, right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click the “Register link” and follow the instructions to create your own TransHealth Quality Care
Once you have created your account, you can log in whenever you need to by returning to the main page and entering your Username and Password in the given fields. Then, click the “Login” button and proceed to your account.
You can also click the “Forgot Password” link to reset your Password in case you forget it.
Benefits of Using TransHealth Quality Care
If you have an account on the TransHealth Quality Care website, you can make use of the following benefits and services:
- Access your account whenever you want, without any trouble.
- Update your personal and healthcare information.
- Find trans friendly doctors and browse various healthcare options.
My TransHealth is a website that provides trans people with the opportunity to find the healthcare options they need, when they need it. The website is powered by The Miami Foundation’s The Betsy Community Fund. The organization and the services provided through the website depend upon donations from the community.