Owning or using a motor vehicle is a huge responsibility you can never take lightly. The moment you have a driver’s license and buy or get a car, you need to be careful of not only your own safety, but of those around you as well. For this, driving carefully is just as important as having a car that is safe to drive. Therefore, make sure your car has been inspected and deemed safe for use through the Texas Vehicle Inspection History website.
How to Access the Texas Vehicle Inspection History in a Step-Wise Manner?
If you wish to access the Texas Vehicle Inspection History you will need to follow the guidelines given below as they are:
- First and foremost, visit the Texas Vehicle Inspection History page, by clicking on the following web URL www.mytxcar.org from your computer.
- On the main page, you will need to first prove that you are not robot. For this, check the box next to “I’m not a robot” and resolve the captcha. Then, click “Submit”.
- Next, enter a valid VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or a Safety Sticker Number in the spaces provided.
- Then, either click “Submit” or “Clear” depending on which number you have entered.
- After that follow the instructions to check the vehicle’s history by using the Texas Vehicle Inspection History
Benefits of Using Texas Vehicle Inspection History
By using the Texas Vehicle Inspection History you can avail the following benefits:
- View the inspection history of your vehicle online with ease.
- Check for discrepancies in the history so you may report them immediately.
About Texas Vehicle Inspection History
Texas Vehicle Inspection History is a website that allows residents of Texas to check their vehicle inspection history online. All an individual needs to check the history is enter their Vehicle Identification Number of Safety Sticker Number, making the whole process easy and convenient. The website is operated by the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, and Texas Department of Public Safety.