Just like the population of this world is slowly and steadily rising, so is the risk of deteriorating health conditions. Health is becoming increasingly difficult for people to maintain and a small part of it is being caused by less access to proper health places and the long line of people waiting for their doctor. UofM Health Connection is an online customer service for patients who want to get in direct contact with their doctor.
How to Get Access to UofM Health Connection
Below are the simple step-by-step instructions that you need to follow to understand how to get access to your account:
- Go to www.myuofmhealth.org from your computer or your personal laptop.
- The home page of this website will open. Toward the right, you will find the login box.
- Please enter your “MyUofMHealth.org Username” and then proceed to enter your “Password” and then click “Submit”.
- If you are not a member then please click on “Sign Up Now” and Click on “Request One Now” for an activation code.
Benefits of Having Access to UofM Health Connection
Below is a list of benefits that you will receive as soon as you become a member this organization:
- You will get easy and immediate access to your local or personal doctor. You will have a direct line to their office and can inquire and get advice from them online.
- All your patient files or your family’s files will be there for you to access through your account. All you need to do is to access it manually.
- Any information that you have given to this website, let it be your email address, file number or any other data, will remain confidential and you can edit or change at any time you want.
About UofM Health Connection
This is an online health service that offers patients and users such as yourself easy access to your local doctor at your local clinic and/or hospital.