Not sure how many calories you burn in a day? Don’t feel that you are in charge of your body? Too lazy to keep track of your physical activities? Then MYZONE Belt is what you need to Track Your Belt’s MEP’s! It not only tracks the steps taken and calories burnt, but also measures your heart rate to determine the effort you do during any exercise. Extra features are also present to keep you motivated.
MYZONE helps you to keep track your physical activities done throughout the day by monitoring your heart-rate. It keeps you motivated so you can achieve your desired goal. It helps you to interact with different people so you can challenge them and work even harder. MYZONE wants to make sure that you achieve the goals you have set for your body, because with effort you can get what ever you want!
Step by Step method to register for MZ-3 Belt so you can track your belt’s MEP’s
In order to register for your MZ-3 belt, follow the given steps:
- Click open the website URL given at the end of the statement so that you can get access to the main page of MyZone.
- If you have not registered yet, then click on ‘Register your belt’. A new page will open which would be asking for the preferred language. Select ‘English’ if you want English language.
- On the next page, enter the facility code, unique belt ID, email address and password and click on the arrow on the right side.
- Unique belt ID number is written on the back of your MyZone belt’s module.
- In order to get best results, fill in exact and accurate height and height. Also mention your gender and date of birth.
- Click submit, once you are finished.
Advantages of MZ-3 belt- Track Your Belts MEP’s
- Easily know that how many calories you have burnt by exercising through out the entire day.
- Get the best and accurate results only by registering the belt online.
- You get rewards for your effort and not fitness because we value your hard work.