Looking for the best buyer for your smart phone? Then this is the place for you. With Sprint buyback online service, you can sell, send and get the money of your phone transferred in your bank account all while sitting at home. Or you can also donate your device that you do not use any more so visit the website now!
About Sprint Corporation
About 118 years ago, in 1899, Sprint Corporation was established by Jacob Brown as the name of ‘Brown Telephone Company’. The headquarters of this company is in Kansas, United States. It is an American telecommunications holding company with more than 30,000 employees. The services that are provided by this company include internet services, wireless services and much more. More than 59.7 million customers avail the services by this company. In United States, it is also the fourth largest network operator. The total number of assets this company owns are 78.97 billion USD as calculated in 2016.
Step by Step Procedure for Sprint buyback
To be a part of Sprint buyback, follow the steps that are just below
- Get a device that connects to Wi-Fi or 3G internet easily.
- Click open the webpage URL mentioned at the end of the statement
- Main page of Sprint Buyback will open in front of you.
- If you want sell your smart phone and want the best suitable buyer for it, the click on ‘Sell’.
- Select carrier, model, size and manufacturer and then in the end you will get the best buyer for your phone.
- In case you want to donate it, then click on ‘Donate’. A new page will open and will contain a form which you need to fill.
- Complete the form carefully, provide your personal information and then click on ‘Complete donation’ after check marking statement.
- If you still have any concerns, then click on ‘Contact Us’ that is given at the end of the page. Shortly some one will contact you from the company.