Talk to Applebee’s Survey: Is it a Bar, Is it a Restaurant, Wait a Minute it’s Both!!
Applebee’s is a dual threat as it is a bar and a restaurant that offers and expands its customers with a variety of environments and menus. To keep up with pleasing their customers and making sure that all that they are offered is up to standard and liking it is essential that they do yearly surveys. Now, these surveys not only help them improve their franchise but also helps them increase their chances of expanding their food choices for their customers and increase the customer and franchise relations.
Applebee’s founded in 1980 is a place for casual dining and their focus is to make their customer feels like they are in a safe place with easiness and a degree of informal eating. With its main restaurants spread throughout the United States, they have also spread over 15 other countries.
They focus on mainstream American dishes and are also very reasonable in prices and range. All Applebee’s restaurants have bars except those places where it is prohibited by law.
Purpose of the Survey
Why you may ask, do they have to get a survey filled out by their customer? Well, the simple reason is that their aim is to provide you with what you desire and want. And the best way to know exactly what needs to be kept, changed or improved is through a small survey. This will help the franchise grow and evolve and will help the customers feels satisfied and looked after.
Instruction for the Talk to Applebee’s Survey
Below are some of the simple steps that you can follow to fill out the survey and become a part of the evolution of this franchise:
- Firstly, go to www.talktoapplebees.com.
- Once you open this link the page will open that will explain to you what you need to do. Remember to keep your receipt with you.
- First, you will be asked to give your 13-digit-survey code which is available on the receipt that you will own.
- Then you will be asked to provide time, date, check number and server number which will also be available on your receipt.
- After giving all the information, you will need to click on the “start” icon to get started with the survey. The entire page would look like this.
Are You Eligible for the Applebee’s Survey?
This is a question that is the most important one. Are you eligible or not? And the answer is of course you are but there are some and certain rules that you need to follow to become eligible.
- You need to be a legal resident of all 50 states of the U.S meaning a citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age or older by law.
- If you have a family member as an employee of this franchise then you cant be eligible for this survey.
Winner Notification for Applebee’s Survey
By applying for the Applebee’s survey, you will automatically become a part of the reward system that aims to surprise one lucky customer with prizes. Complete the survey through letsdosurvey.com and leave it with your official contact number and email address. Just make sure that your contact information, email address and home address are all up to date.
Rules and Regulations for Applebee’s Survey
To make sure there are no problems when contacting you if you are a winner or when you’re submitting your survey there are a few guidelines that you can follow to make sure there is no mix-up. Here are a few guidelines that you can follow:
- Make sure that your eligibility falls perfectly on the criteria so that there is no problem later.
- Applebee’s has a strict non-bias policy so be aware that the winner chosen will have earned his/her/their right to win that lucky draw.
- Keep your receipt of the recent visit to the franchise to finish the survey and get any discounts or deals.
If you wish to get in touch with the management of the franchise then you can email them at http://www.applebees.com/ which will help you also see the menu decide which way you want to go. If you still want to talk and email the management you can go to http://www.applebees.com/contact-us and give an immediate response.
Thank You for Your Cooperation
This is a little note to remind all the customers how thankful the franchise is for your cooperation and how your survey and your opinion is important for the franchise to evolve their food-chain into a bigger and better one. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.